[DL] Q&D German Translation

I have the DL Rulebook since it came out the first time, but i never had a chance to play it. Recently i dug it out again and decidet to start a round but wantet some more info. After a bit of research i decidet to get the Q&D instead of the two new core books. Sadly since Q&D was out of print i was only able to find one mail order store that has it here but he charges 30$ plus 10$ shipping for it, which imho is faar to much so i got a german edition in a local store.

i was quite happy whit it and devoured it in around 2 days. only thing about it i dont like is the translation. in general its really good just that the whole wild west feeling got lost. City o' Gloom became The City of Darkness the Reckoners ar now the Accountants and the Reconing the Accounting. And the only Black Magic spell i knew the english name of was Cloak o' Darkness which now is called Protection of Darkness.

So is there any way for me to find out the original english names of the Edges and hindrances and the black magic spells?

Any help would be appreciatet

BTW if you could not figure it out yet i am from germany, hence my sorrys for my terrible english.

Patrick Jungbluth