	From: Eddy Webb [mailto:fate@jyhad.net]
	Sent: Tue 8/6/2002 12:07 PM
	To: deadlands@gamerz.net
	Subject: RE: [DL] [OT-ish] Ranting?

	> So, what's the rpg.net troll squad saying about Savage Worlds?  (I'm
	not on
	> the SW listserv but I'm interested in hearing the gossip).

	Basically:

	1) It's a D20 clone.  (Huh?)
	2) It's a 'generic' system.
	3) It sucks.  (It's a stripped down version?  Hello?)
	4) It rules.  (Usually from playtesters and/or the SW list people)

	If you really want to follow the chaos (there are actually a good few
	points to the conversation, and I'm interested in giving SW a look now),
	the link is here: http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11509

	- Eddy