[DL] Final Update : Gencon Pinnacle Shindig!

Howdy folks,

This is your last update for the Gencon Pinnacle Fan Dinner. Things are on
track and we have a good crowd that responded so the evening looks to be a
great one.

We are still on for John Hawk's Pub at 8 P.M. on Thursday night August 8th.
Below I've included some directions from a previous year's party for your
personal use.

From the convention center, walk out the exit that has the wax cop just
inside. The corner you will be facing as you exit is Wisconsin Ave and 4th
Street. You want to go along Wisconsin Avenue towards the river (not along
the convention center) and cross the river. John Hawks should be JUST
across the river on your left. The address is 100 E Wisconsin Avenue, should
you need it (telephone number is 414-272-3199 in case you get lost).

And you can ask any concierge in one of the local hotels if you need further
assistance.

Now for a few minor changes. Due to some complications, I will unfortunately
not be able to attend the party. Matt Steflik, from the Hell on Earth list,
has graciously volunteered to step in and see that things go smoothly. For
those of you who offered to help with the set-up costs, Matt will also be
taking the donations to give to me when I arrive on Friday. He and his wife
will be there early to oversee things.

I was also informed that it is tradition for the Hensleys to be treated to
dinner on this occasion as well. Allan Seyberth will be taking any donations
at the party or at a paypal account at darious@nmia.com.

So go forth. Eat, drink, be merry and thank Shane, Michelle and everyone
else at Pinnacle for going to the wall and giving all of us such good fun.

Enjoy!

Mike C.

Please feel free to forward this to the Savage Worlds, Lost Colony, and
Weird Wars Listserves.