Re: [DL] Re: Artistic??

> I do apologize for my outburst but I am just sick of
> reading this list for cool ideas for Deadlands and
> instead seeing slamming on d20.

Then for Odin's sake. let. it. fragging. slide.

Look back at your post - you have acted in the same manner that you are
protesting against, and all you are doing is feeding a troll. ie.
providing material for his next badly written assault upon our email
programs. . .

On the internet, the only way to kill a troll is to starve it to death.
Trolls exist on the mistaken belief that their opinion is important
enough that everyone wants to hear it.
Deny them the feedback they need to continue their mastubatory
keyboarding and they either A) wither and die, eventually leaving the list
to find greener pastures elsewhere or B) Learn what it takes to have a
reasonable discussion and once again be allowed to participate in polite
society.

There have been several great members of this list who have come screaming
in bringing their standard internet habits from elsewhere.  It
didn't
take them too long to understand that we try to do things a little
different here.

And for those who don't learn, there is always the Afterburner.