-----Original Message-----
From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net] On
Behalf Of Mr. Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 4:18 AM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: RE: [DL] kung fu

Mr. Chiddicks,
         Can you PLEASE stop sending these attachments to the list? I'm
sorry to be abrupt, but I'm growing a bit tired of asking.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_