[DL] Funny in-joke in "Lone Stars"

Friends:

I'm a long time Deadlands player who usually just reads this list (I haven't in a while), but I recently read through the Texas Rangers book, and found an inside joke I found rather hilarious.  I don't know if it's been hit on here, but I thought I would bring it to light anyway.

In the new hand-to-hand maneuvers section I found one particular maneuver called the "Stunner."  The maneuver consists of grabbing an opponent by the neck, and forcefully dropping to a sitting position, injuring the target's neck.  In case it hasn't hit anyone yet, a certain pro-wrestler from Texas, one "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, presently WWE inactive, used to use this move as HIS finisher.

I came across the entry in Lone Stars and found myself laughing hysterically.

"Game Show Man" Joe Van Ginkel