Re: [DL] two general questions

 Jeff Shoffner wrote:

I've been meaning to ask these two questions for some time, but keep
forgetting....

First, if a person rolls a high enough Quickness roll to get say, six or
seven cards, granted he can only have five, but is he allowed to take all
seven & drop the lowest two, or just take the first five?

Second, if a player makes a Tale Tellin' roll, does he have to tell the
complete truth? A 'fer instance' there, we dealt with a band of CSA
soldiers that had been killed, raised up as walkin' dead, & terrorizing the
locals. Now, could our tale tellin' player just tell the townsfolk it was
just a band of CSA deserters, & we settled their hash, & just leave out the
"dead" part?

Shotgun Harry