Re: [DL] two general questions

--- Jeff Shoffner <shoffner@esper.com> wrote:
> Second, if a player makes a Tale Tellin' roll, does
> he have to tell the
> complete truth?  A 'fer instance' there, we dealt
> with a band of CSA
> soldiers that had been killed, raised up as walkin'
> dead, & terrorizing the
> locals.  Now, could our tale tellin' player just
> tell the townsfolk it was
> just a band of CSA deserters, & we settled their
> hash, & just leave out the
> "dead" part?

IMHO I would say sure, but it wouldn't help the local
Fear Level any. The idea is to show the locals that
you can fight and are winning against the supernatural
menaces that are plaguing the countryside. Passing off
the walkin' dead as normal bad guys just keeps them in
the dark as it were, it doesn't strengthen their
resolve against the horrors they have to face.

My two cents.

Fred J.

=====
I've had it up to here. Listening to a small segment of people trying to put down America. America's the greatest land on Earth and we oughta be proud of what we have. I'm proud of America. I'm proud of our people and I'm going to prove it. We're American and damn proud of it!

Dink - Green Mind