Re: [DL] (OT) Roleplaying still not accepted by the Right...

  Unfortunatly there are a number of people who take
these tracks seriously.  However, I have heard
theologens calling this "comic book theology" and not
giving it much creditbility.
  There are also a number of people out there that
think Harry Potter is evil and teaches how to cast
REAL spells, an accusation that's been made against
D&D.
  D&D, role playing, Harry Potter evil, I say not,
Barney the purple dinosaur.  Now that's evil:)
  As to the charge that D&D (which is the only one
they know) and Harry Potter being a primer for the
occult.  Well, they must be piss poor primers, because
I have yet to see a real spell cast by these arcane
tomes.
  If the spells worked where's the influx of people
flying around, casting fireballs while in heavy
traffic and using charm person to secure a date on
Saturday night.  Just my 2 cents.
                                     Horace Black