Re: [DL] Frag Deadlands question

Ok, this probably isn't the place for this, but it is Deadlands related, so I'll answer.  If you have any further questions feel free to e-mail me directly or contact Steve Jackson Games.

You are correct on the malfunction rules.  I suggest not firing more than 3 or 4 rounds unless you're playing the agent.  However a really cheesy tactic is to unload those gatlings and blow yourself up with the malfunction so your opponent doesn't get the kill.

The huckster is pretty powerfull, just try to get and use as many hexes as you can.  I do agree that the indian is a little underpowered, but there are some really sneaky things you can do with his ability...