Re: [DL] Lone Stars stuff(Mr Mcglothlin or anyone who feels they know)

Kevin L Stoner wrote:
> smacks me in the face. Last night one of my posse members was
> finally able to come up with enough stuff to meet the Rangers
> prestige class ability. Between that and the completion of

You could always just kill the PC, and make sure he doesn't come back
harrowed.

Or I could be having a bad day at work or something. :)

SeanMike

--
"We're possibly too dumb to live." - GWAR
"The intermittent connection you are experiencing is due to a giant