Re: [DL] Lone Stars stuff(Mr Mcglothlin or anyone who feels they know)

I don't have the ranger book in front of me right now, but a charecter's level is the sum of all his/her classes.  Unless it specificly says that it only counts texas ranger levels towards ranks then add them all up.  This can get a bit silly if you consider the fact that a charecter could achieve 17 levels in something and then become level 1 ranger and be promoted to brigideer general... you my want to put a time constraint on how long it takes a char. to be promoted.  The Epic level HB also talks about taking prestiege classes above level 10, basicly find common abilities in lev 1-10 and assume they continue to progress after that.