Re: [DL] Lone stars again...

At 01:31 PM 8/14/2002, Mr. Kevin Stoner wrote:
>HEllo all I was just wondering if there had been any further
>development from the author, or the people directly involved
>in the creation of said book about the ranger rank issue.
>Just making sure it was seen by everyone and while I
>appreciate Fred's response I would like to here what any
>others might have to say about this. I would also like to
>here in particular from Mr. Christopher McGlothlin himself
>since he wrote aforementioned book.

Hey amigo--it was good to meet you finally at GenCon!

         I had my listserve subscriptions off while I was at GenCon, so
please re-send your question to me via private mail and I'll do my best to
answer it.
         Gracias!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_