[DL] PBEM Critter Contest Winner Announced.

Well it wasn’t easy folks, as there were a lot of great entries into the contest; a lot of great critter and varmints and damn nasty bad guy’s to use to torment posse’s around the Weird West that had to be judged, anyone could of one the contest, but as with all contests there can only be one.

So with no further blabbing on about how great everyone did, the winner is Clint Black with Shotgun Willie and the Manitou Gorge.

Congratulations to Clint, and to everyone who submitted, as someone told me recently.  “Remember, contests are open to everyone, but you're only going to get those people who are willing to write *and* be judged.  It doesn't sound like much, but resolve and self-confidence are not as common as we might wish”

Check out the winner at http://www.pbemadventures.com/Deadlands/Critters/shotgunwillie.htm

And check out all the great entries at http://www.pbemadventures.com/crittercatalog.htm

Thanks you

Erick