RE: [DL] PBEM Critter Contest Winner Announced. [OT]

> First of all, thanks to Erick for sponsoring this contest.  And, yes
> it’s
> corny, but thanks to everyone that entered.  You have no idea how
> much
> seeing their entries spurred me on.  Thanks to Shane and everyone at
> Pinnacle for creating such a wonderful game.  And thanks to my wife
> for
> encouraging my gaming.
>
> Oh, and while I’m at it, thanks to Jack Palance for “Hawk the
> Slayer.”  ;-)

The tears, the tears - we've got to see the tears to know that you mean
it!

> And finally, I just want to say…
>

> You fear me!  You really, really, fear me!  :-)

We just need more guts - just you wait, we'll get you next time.

Guts and ammunition, we always need more ammunition.

Well, the only serious thing I have to say is - well done Clint.

Cheers

Roy