RE: [DL] PBEM Critter Contest Winner Announced.

Wow.

First of all, thanks to Erick for sponsoring this contest.  And, yes it’s corny, but thanks to everyone that entered.  You have no idea how much seeing their entries spurred me on.  Thanks to Shane and everyone at Pinnacle for creating such a wonderful game.  And thanks to my wife for encouraging my gaming.

Oh, and while I’m at it, thanks to Jack Palance for “Hawk the Slayer.”  ;-)

And finally, I just want to say…

You fear me!  You really, really, fear me!  J

Thanks again to everyone, and if anybody uses Shotgun Willy in their games, I’d love to hear about it.

Clint Black

"You smell that? Do you smell that? ...Ghost Rock, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of ghost rock in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' Yank body. The smell, you know that sulphurous smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."