Re: [DL] PBEM Critter Contest Winner Announced.

>So with no further blabbing on about how great everyone did, the winner is Clint Black >with Shotgun Willie and the Manitou Gorge.

Really nice work there, Clint. It's the kinda stuff that makes me want to sit down at my keyboard and write again. (Right now, writer's block as me not so much writing my own stuff as reading Terry Pratchett's "Discworld" novels. Three down; many, many to go...)

Keep up the excellent (and, it goes without saying, evil) work.

Derek D. Bass
Etheric Musings - The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://www.steamenginechaos.com/mage/ether.htm
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup