Re: [DL] Handling Combat with Undead

Here's how I handle it.  I use the 2nd ed. "mook" rules.  Npc's take 5 wounds to put down.  You still roll location, but it only really matters for extra damage dice/cover or armor.  For undead I take the damage you do and 1/2 it unless you hit the bugger in the head (or whatever it's focus is).  The second part is a suggestion made in the Book O' the Dead.