Re: [DL] Handling Combat with Undead

if you have a normal party, that sounds fine. my group is more combat
hungry; it consists of: 2 gunslingers, 1 injun who's sorta a tracker, 1
jorunalist who likes to shoot things, a M/S who likes to blow things up, a
blessed doc  and a shootist who is a sharpshootin' marksman with  a
belogins' rifle. the shootist can usually drop 1 undead a round, as long as
he get 2-3 actions. he speed-loads his 1 shot bolt action rifle and then
aims, i don't recall the name but it's outta either law dogs or texas
rangers, it does 4d10 per shot. then he goes for a head shot. if he has too,
he uses an action to cast the hex deadpan/brainpan. and on really long shots
he aims again. he's modified his rifle, with a better scope and had the
barrel modified also. most of his called head shots are at -1 maybe -2. and
he has like 3 or 4 d10 to hit.  he's great at range. in close or melee he's
worthless. but the 2 gunslingers just blaze away then. .both of them are 2
fisted, but only 1 is a 2 gun kid, so they either got -1 or -2 to hit, they
usally go for the guts to put it down, and either blow its herad off later
or let the bloodthirsty injun cut its head off.  and then the injun goes to
town with his tomahawk.

now as far as finding clues or figureing out stuf... the journalist is the
only 1 with a chance at thinkin', and she and the blessed doc are about to
quit playing when they go back to the university in 2 weeks..

i just hope the clueless mad-scientist don't blow them up too soon. he wants
to make a dynamite launcher so badly.. he's almost frothing. ;-)

marshall kt