Re: [DL] Browning semi-automatic

--- Evil Robot Shane From Another Dimension wrote:
> I'm writing a Deadlands scenario for an upcoming
> convention, and one of the NPCs is an undercover
> Secret Service agent.  However, try as I might, I
> can't find the stats for the Browning semi-auto
> pistol they're issued in Law Dogs.  Anybody know
> where I should look for this?
> Thanks in advance, folks...
> Wishkah

Hi Wishkah!  I'd check the Accumulated Rulings,
because as far as I remember the rules were an Errata.

Off the top of my head, the first edition rules are
ROF 2, Speed 1, holds 7 rounds, .45 caliber,
Reliability 19-.  The Minor malfunction was a jam that
took somewhere between 1 and 3 rounds to clear; the
Major required a Tinkering roll, and I can't remember
the Catastrophic (if there was one).

Gee, can you tell I really liked this gun?  :-)

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Captain Sydney
Mallory