Re: [DL] Lycanthropy

They pretty much leave it up to the individual marshal. Its up to you,
but the book gives the example of "After all, the spirits may not want to
speak to a shaman who turns into a ravening wolf-thing from time to
time..." I personally would require every favor to cost an additional
Appeasment point, plus 1 for every point of Corruption he has. At some
point the spirits may abandon him altogether.