Re: [DL] Lycanthropy

Oh, yes.  Once played in a party where one player decided to make a lycanthropic character that turned when the moon was full and whenever his emotions got out of control.  A bit of an overkill, to be sure, and to top it off, the rest of the party was filled with paranoid, vengeful, blood thirsty veterans o' the wierd west (not to mention one trigger happy Texas Ranger).  We tried to warn the poor player about what would happen in the heat of battle when we found a snarling drooling he-wolf in our midst, but he wouldn't listen.  I think he lasted about 4 rounds into the first combat of the game, dropped quickly by the Texas Ranger.  Ah, fun times were had by all...one dead lycanthrope excluded.

Mary "That trigger happy Texas Ranger" Payton

 Eric Avedissian wrote:

Okay, who out there has any experience dealing with lycanthropy as
described in Rascals, Varmints & Critters II?
One of my players made a new character - a former soldier who has "gone
native" and is now a Sioux shaman - and also a werewolf! Does anyone out
there think this is over-the-top or what? Anyone have experience with
arcane background-lycanthropes?

Marshal Eric