[DL] Black Chip

Hello,

recently i read alot about a black chip,  but i dont have any idea what it is. Sounds to me like it is some "bad luck" stuff or something the posse can earn when they screw things up. After doing some research in the web i just found out that the rules are now official and can be found at the PEG site was a reference to Night Train that the posse can "earn" one in chapter four.

could anyone tell me please where i can find the rules for those chips, or if not aviable online could someone explain me the rules (how you earn them, what they do and so on)

regards

    Patrick