Re: [DL] Black Chip

Man, this needs to be in the list FAQ. The Black Chips was a rule submitted
to PEG a LONG time ago. They took it down from their site a while ago
because- I think- they thought it was a way of stacking things in the
Marshal's favor. It was essentially a Legend chip for the Marshal to be
awarded when the posse left things worse than when they arrived (for
instance, they blow up the orphanage instead of saving it). I can't remember
exactly what it did (I know I've got the HTML file SOMEWHERE), though I
think the Marshal could toss it in to make life a livign Hell for whoever it
was that caused the posse to earn the Black Chip. Do note, though, that it
was never an "official" rule- it was only a fan submission that was up on
the site.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times