Re: [DL] Adios, amigos!

At 04:14 PM 8/26/2002, Ms. Mary Payton wrote:
>Hello, my list serve brethren!

         Howdy!

>Just like to say a big adios and farewell to all those on this
>list.  School is starting up, and a graduate level class load and working
>full time just doesn't give me time to spend with y'all, so I'll be
>unsubscribing soon.  I had a blast and will try to catch up with you guys
>again next summer.  Happy trails!

         You will be missed, and I hope your absence will not be permanent.
As a grad-school survivor, I heartily wish you Godspeed on your academic
endeavors. Farewell!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_