Re: [DL] More dumb questions

>	How many hexes and miracles can be cast a day by a Huckster and a Blessed?
>I know in the d20 there is a per day spell point allotment...is there any
>thing like that in regular Deadlands?

To my knowledge there is no such beast in Deadlands Classic.  Hucksters
in the Classic system are balanced by the good chance of backlash and
the chances of drawing a hand.  The huckster has a fair chance of
drawing the minimum hand but the minimum hand doesn't always give the
best results.

I'm not that familiar with the Blessed but under Classic they really
need to watch what they do because of the Sinnin' table.