Re: [DL] More dumb questions

On Friday, August 30, 2002, at 09:10  AM, Rich Borges wrote:

> 	How many hexes and miracles can be cast a day by a Huckster and a
> Blessed?
> I know in the d20 there is a per day spell point allotment...is there
> any
> thing like that in regular Deadlands? Thanks...

As many as you dare to risk. I think I've heard the DLd20 system is a
bit less harsh n Hucksters, which may be a good thing.. The closes I've
got in my game is a blood mage and a Hexslinger, most likely due to the
effects of backlash.

--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)