Re: [DL] What to do, what to do.....

adventure spoilers.  don't read if you haven't been through night train.
not a reply, just a pondering.
i've already deleted all the messages..
so now, i, marvin "flash" smythe, shall look upon the events of the previous
eve.

damn, i'm probably the only person on the listserv who can't read these
messages...and it seems to be a hot topic.  crap.  well, let's see..i know
jeff's not the type to need new adventure ideas, so...
likely he wants some help resolving something that happened during sunday's
game.  major events of that night...
1:)the "big, bad heroes" holing themselves up in the jail, trying to keep
from having to board the train.  the news reporter boards and is forced to
wait for them(strange but true), until the town nearly burns the jail down.
2:)our tough guys deciding to open fire without checking first in the car
full of victims.
3:)the guys once again turning chicken-shit and turning away near the engine
compartment, nearly dragging yours truly along(kenny argues "but my
character's insane!  he thought he was gonna disappear along with the zombie
injun' mosquitoes!"  yeah, yeah.
4:)my totally @$%#ed-up story i told the townsfolk, and the near-opposite
report i sent the epitaph(belive it or not, i made the big guys out to be
heroes, since they wouldn't belive me if i was talking about my city-boy
self).

yeah, yeah, no capitalization.  but i'm on the laptop, and the shift keys
are far away.  so sue me.