Re: [DL] What to do, what to do.....

> Any players (in particular, Wraith350, aka Joey) scram!!!!
>

> spoiler
>

> space

<snip night train and legend chips>
> Jeff S

OK I cannot remember the rules off hand and do not have my books with
me, but...

...isn't the legend chip meant to be marked in some distinguishing
manner, so you can tell it apart from the others.  If so, then you
could simply make it that when the heroic person drew this particular
fate chip it works as a normal legend chip, when either of the other
two drew it - they'd pass it too the Marshal.  The Marshal would play
the chip when he'd want one of the townsfolk survivors (or a relative)
to turn up and start the "I recognise you, you're the coward that...".
So occasionally they find themselves a fate chip down and also get a
reminder of their cowardice.

Cheers

Roy