From: Richard A Ranallo
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 6:53 AM
Subject: Re: problem with toxic tunes cd & lost colony [SHANE] was:Re: [DL]
DragonCon reminder

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002 02:18:37 -0400 "bruce boragine"
<gamr4evr@bellsouth.net> writes:
> i still got a problem with a bad toxic tunes disc i ordered from
> smith and robards.. and haven't received a reply about what to do..
maybe i
> should tag this for shane..

Send an e-mail directly to Shane abount it.  Pinnacle has historically
been excellent at dealing with this sort of problem, but The Man doesn't
usually read all the messages on the list.  Since it's pretty much
between you and the company, the best thing to do is skip the
list-as-middle-man.
Of course, I don't know if they're doing the whole DragonCon thing this
weekend, so you might not get a prompt response...

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo