[DL] Howdy, Greetings and Salutations....

Hello All,
I'm the Marshall for the Amberslag Posse here on Long
Island, NY  and I have been Lurking for awhile and
Wanted to Say Hello. I'm Currently Running a D20 DL
game (Don't Shoot!) and have found most of the chat on
the list helpfull. I have the Original rule books, but
alas no one wanted to play, when I said I would do it
D20, the came a Run'n ::Sigh::
Well At least I'm Running it right?

Anyway Howdy, and see ya around

Dregg

=====
"Fangs were flying, capes were torn Hell hath no fury like a Vampire scorned The number one rule in this game:
Never call one by his real name Wigs were pulled, top hats were crushed By pointy boots in a rush And Boris at the bar orders a Bud and says, “It’s just another night at the Vampire Club."
-Voltaire