RE: [DL] Howdy, Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome!  We all have our personal preferences for rule sets, but we also
have our personal preferences for game styles (campy, horror-heavy, combat
heavy, combat light, all-western-no-magic, etc).  So c'mon in, the Ghost
Rock's fine!  And yes, all that really matters is that you play! ;-)

Jeff Y.