[DL] Yarn for a posse of two / NPC Posse members

Hi..

	I'm about to start Marshalling for a small posse of
two people.  I'm going to start them off (as this is their
first roleplaying game of anysort) with the senario i saw
in a previous thread, to have the posse play towsfolky
types and get munched by some zombies.

Spolier

Space

For

Last

Stop

Last Stop before Last Stop

	The question is what do i then lead them into?  I have
given this some thought, please let me have the benefit
of your collective experience, guys and gals..

	I'm going to let them choose archetypes from the 2nd
Ed. players guide - we'll round 'em out as we go along, or
roll up custom ones as they kill them off.

	My first idea was to use a sort of 'Last Stop Lite',
with half the Zombies, a toned down Bob, and only one
Patch coyote for each player...  various other things would
need reducing to, like the amount of people in the ambush
that is slaughtered.  I guess you'd also have slightly
harder tracking roll etc. to track the zombies, if there
are less of them?  Not sure on this.

	Secondly i wondered if there are any yarns that are
designed for small groups?

	The third idea was to give the group a couple of NPC
characters to bulk out the posse, and run a full strength
last stop - what are the thoughts on this?  Do players
tend to end up relying ro much on the NPCs?

anyway, i'll look foward to your responses :-)

cheers,

John