Re: problem with toxic tunes cd & lost colony [SHANE] was:Re: [DL] DragonCon ...

In a message dated 9/2/2002 10:55:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gamr4evr@bellsouth.net writes:

well my home cd player won't play it. my portable player won't play it. my home computer won't play it.the home unit set up in the loval comic & gaming stor won't play it and they've played burned discs in it b4.. one of the guys in the group, has a burner, and playes his burned disc in his car unit, it won't play it.   all of them say  no disc in player.

like i wrote in my message to orders @penic.com, it was never stated that these would be nurned copies and not play on all cd players. if thats the case, post it, because i wouldn't have bought it.

it also could be something as simple as a bad disc or a corrupted file.

marshall kt

It is just a bad disk, KT, as I mentioned in my previous email. They should work just fine anywhere.

Please send us your real name and address so that we can send you a replacement. Send it to PEGShane@aol.com.

Shane Hensley