Re: [DL] A question about 1st and second Editions

> Now if one buys the Second Edition books (players and
> Marshalls Guides) would one still need "The Quick &
> the Dead " or were these integrated into the the two
> books?

You don't need Q&tD if you have the Revised books.

> IS there that much of a difference in the Rules
> between the two editions, or could one get away with
> just using 1st edition rules.

You COULD get away with the 1st Ed. rules, but the Revised rules do work
better. I'd recomend them as they tried to streamline things a bit more and
make ABs work a bit more consistently.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times