Re: [DL] A question about 1st and second Editions

Okey Dokey....
I'm sold
I will Pick up the New revised books then =)
I have been running the D20 rules, I used to have the
original stuff but sold it on e-bay cause no one ever
wanted to Play it, now I'm back in the grove and was
wondering what books to hunt down.
I have the Gurps version too, but did not care for it
too much.

So what Books does the revised edition incorporate?

Dregg

--- Nick Zachariasen <zacharin@pluto.dsu.edu> wrote:
> > Now if one buys the Second Edition books (players
> and
> > Marshalls Guides) would one still need "The Quick
> &
> > the Dead " or were these integrated into the the
> two
> > books?
>
> You don't need Q&tD if you have the Revised books.
>
> > IS there that much of a difference in the Rules
> > between the two editions, or could one get away
> with
> > just using 1st edition rules.
>
> You COULD get away with the 1st Ed. rules, but the
> Revised rules do work
> better. I'd recomend them as they tried to
> streamline things a bit more and
> make ABs work a bit more consistently.
>
> Nick Zachariasen
> Editor Emeritus
> Trojan Times

> with
> 	unsubscribe deadlands@gamerz.net

=====
"Fangs were flying, capes were torn Hell hath no fury like a Vampire scorned The number one rule in this game:
Never call one by his real name Wigs were pulled, top hats were crushed By pointy boots in a rush And Boris at the bar orders a Bud and says, “It’s just another night at the Vampire Club."
-Voltaire