* From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]
On
* Behalf Of Steampunk Gnome
* Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 1:44 PM
* To: deadlands@gamerz.net
* Subject: Re: [DL] A question about 1st and second Editions
*
* Okey Dokey....
* I'm sold
* I will Pick up the New revised books then =)
* I have been running the D20 rules, I used to have the
* original stuff but sold it on e-bay cause no one ever
* wanted to Play it, now I'm back in the grove and was
* wondering what books to hunt down.
* I have the Gurps version too, but did not care for it
* too much.
*
* So what Books does the revised edition incorporate?
*
* Dregg
*
* --- Nick Zachariasen <zacharin@pluto.dsu.edu> wrote:
* > > Now if one buys the Second Edition books (players
* > and
* > > Marshalls Guides) would one still need "The Quick
* > &
* > > the Dead " or were these integrated into the the
* > two
* > > books?
* >
* > You don't need Q&tD if you have the Revised books.
* >
* > > IS there that much of a difference in the Rules
* > > between the two editions, or could one get away
* > with
* > > just using 1st edition rules.
* >
* > You COULD get away with the 1st Ed. rules, but the
* > Revised rules do work
* > better. I'd recomend them as they tried to
* > streamline things a bit more and
* > make ABs work a bit more consistently.
* >
* > Nick Zachariasen
* > Editor Emeritus
* > Trojan Times
* >
* >
* >
* > To unsubscribe, send a message to esquire@gamerz.net
* > with
* > 	unsubscribe deadlands@gamerz.net
* > as the BODY of the message.  The SUBJECT is ignored.
* >
*
*
* =====
* "Fangs were flying, capes were torn Hell hath no fury like a Vampire
* scorned The number one rule in this game:
* Never call one by his real name Wigs were pulled, top hats were
crushed By
* pointy boots in a rush And Boris at the bar orders a Bud and says,
"It's
* just another night at the Vampire Club."
* -Voltaire
*
* Do You Yahoo!?
* Yahoo! Autos - Get free new car price quotes
* http://autos.yahoo.com
*
*
* To unsubscribe, send a message to esquire@gamerz.net with