Re: [DL] A question about 1st and second Editions

On Tuesday, September 3, 2002, at 01:04  PM, Steampunk Gnome wrote:

> Now if one buys the Second Edition books (players and
> Marshalls Guides) would one still need "The Quick &
> the Dead " or were these integrated into the the two
> books?
> IS there that much of a difference in the Rules
> between the two editions, or could one get away with
> just using 1st edition rules.

I have the second edition books and Q&tD, and there is some bot not
total overlap. I wouldn't consider Q&tD required, but it's useful, if
you can find a copy. I consider it a better overall 'encyclopedia' for
general info about the setting when I'm plotting adventures...
--
Brett

LORD, WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER
MAN? (Reaper Man, Terry Pratchett)