Re: [DL] A question about 1st and second Editions

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steampunk Gnome" <grithtech@yahoo.com>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 12:59 PM
Subject: RE: [DL] A question about 1st and second Editions

> So the Quick and the Dead material is not incorporated
> into the revised books?

Someone has probably beaten me to this, but what the hey...

Almost all of the info in Q&D is incorporated into the revised players
guide. But I'd second the motion of picking up Q&D if possible on the cheap.
The Epitaph section is better then in the revised players guide. It does a
good job of covering a fair bit of the DL universe from an in game
perspective. I find the same section in the players guide to be lacking in
this regard and often just hand my players Q&D.

--
Ben Rasmussen

"Going to war over religion is like arguing over who has the better
imaginary friend." Richard Jeni