AW Re: AW [DL] Southern Capital??

> Does anyone know where it was moved to in the Author's Cut?   Because
> I'm not going to keep it in Richmond in my campaign.

spoiler space

if you fly

through time and space

do not forget

and neglect your face

Burma Shave

Okay, in the Author's Cut the capital was moved to Atlanta. Keep in
mind, this is the worst case scenario, when Richmond goes up in flames
due to the ghost rock storages going off. In Lone Stars, everything
changed, because Eric Michelle sensed Alexander's plot and removed the
ghost rock supply from the city. So while we don't have a still raging
fire filled with manitous, we do have a bomb going off, a large
conflagration and charred zombies. The capital and executive mansion
were saved by brave firefighters and the Confederate capital is still
Richmond...apparently.

Marshal Eric