[DL] Re: [MARSHALLS ONLY!!] California's Government in DL?

If yur a player...  GIT!!  Before I take this piece o' hickory to ya!

(And I mean that in the nicest way possible. :-)

SPOILER....

SPOILER....

SPOILER....

SPOILER....

n a nutshell (and in no particular order) you have the following major
players in the Great Maze:

Triads - Shan Fan is their base.

CSA - Shannonsburg

Union - don't recall their "base".

Lost Angels - Controlled by Grimme, with agents from all sides skulking
around.

Kwan Province - North of Lost Angels

The Necessity Alliance - Tribes which have banded together with a political
agenda.

The Healer's Society - Shamans which have banded together to fight the
Rattlesnake clan

Rattlesnake clan - bunch of nasty Indians.

There's another naval power whom I can't remember.

And Santa Anna.

I think that's everyone...

Might I suggest ordering The Great Maze online?  It is a really cool
supplement!  Not to mention you get a nice little map of the Maze and Lost
Angels.  (The Kung Fu stuff is superceded by the data in Hexarcana, but if
you don't have that one no biggy!)  Go buy it now!!! :-)

My game is going to be based there.  All the characters are Pinkertons
stationed in Shannonsburg*. ;-)

* Which was a wonderful suggestion by someone on this list!  Thanks again!

Take care,

Derek (C.)