Re: [DL] California's Government in DL?

I do have that wonderful boxed set and as of the the time it was written
California still had no polital affiliation. I beleive the answers you
seek are in the adventure "Rain o' Terror". I haven't had the chance to
read it yet, but I beleive the politics of california are at least
whipped around like a dead limp kitten, if not indeed settled once and
for all.

dAve