[DL] suggested reading

For those of you that have never heard of it, I would suggest to all of you to track down a copy of DC's Comics' Big Book of The Weird Wild West.  With characters like Liver Eating Johnson and other interesting historical characters, I can't reccomend it enough.  Try your local comic book store or Barnes and Noble have been known to have a copy around here.  I think Marshall's will find it espically useful for plot ideas and NPC's.

"I try and try to break away from all the hate
I'm feeling for every one of you that's ever done me wrong.
I need to justify the reasons for the way I'm living.
I guess I can't, 'cause I don't feel like I deserve it"
 - Staind, "Change"