Re: [DL] Re: [MARSHALLS ONLY!!] California's Government in DL?

> If yur a player...  GIT!!  Before I take this piece o' hickory to ya!
>
> (And I mean that in the nicest way possible. :-)
>

> SPOILER....
>

> SPOILER....
>

> SPOILER....
>

> SPOILER....
>

> n a nutshell (and in no particular order) you have the following major
> players in the Great Maze:
>
> Triads - Shan Fan is their base.
>
> CSA - Shannonsburg
>
> Union - don't recall their "base".
>
> Lost Angels - Controlled by Grimme, with agents from all sides skulking
> around.
>
> Kwan Province - North of Lost Angels
>
> The Necessity Alliance - Tribes which have banded together with a political
> agenda.
>
> The Healer's Society - Shamans which have banded together to fight the
> Rattlesnake clan
>
> Rattlesnake clan - bunch of nasty Indians.
>
> There's another naval power whom I can't remember.
>
> And Santa Anna.
>
> I think that's everyone...
>
> Might I suggest ordering The Great Maze online?  It is a really cool
> supplement!  Not to mention you get a nice little map of the Maze and Lost
> Angels.  (The Kung Fu stuff is superceded by the data in Hexarcana, but if
> you don't have that one no biggy!)  Go buy it now!!! :-)
>
> My game is going to be based there.  All the characters are Pinkertons
> stationed in Shannonsburg*. ;-)
>
> * Which was a wonderful suggestion by someone on this list!  Thanks again!
>
> Take care,
>
> Derek (C.)

Sounds like both The Great Maze and Rain o' Terror are in order. Thanks for the info, D.

I just have one more question: does California (as far as the Union or any other faction is concerned) still have a State Legislature or Governor, or any representatives in Congress? Or has it fallen back from being a state to being more of a contested territory? Is anyone 'officially' (governmentally speaking) running the runaway stagecoach that California has become?

Derek D. Bass
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup