[DL] was: problem with toxic tunes cd & lost colony [SHANE]

this is a quick fyi update on the toxic tunes problem i had. today i
received  a 2nd copy of toxic tunes. it worked perfectely in my player..
thx. shane and michelle for handling that for me..

2nd. i talked to my local store today and they talked to their supplier. the
supplier said that 1 outta 5 copies of lost colony had problems with the
printing and that they would be replacing the copy for the store.  it looks
like peg better jump on their printer.:-))  i don't know if the data is
correct, or if the supplier is just bad-mouthing peg. i just wanted to give
a heads up to the 'wheels' in case their was a printing problem, or incase
the supplier was a PR problem. if need be i can find out the suppliers name
and which salesman it was.

i've sent acopy of this 2 the 2 lists that were dragged into this discusiion
to show that as usual, peg takes care of the customer. also i sent a copy to
orders, which i guess is michelle, to let her know i recieved it and all is
fine.

thx. again, and....

hurry and make up your mind about savage worlds. i got it on order already
and can't wait. :-))

oh, btw shane.. it's the weekend already.. u better hurry up and start that
yard work again.. i know i gotta. :-))

marshall kt