Re: [DL] List FAQ

 > Not directed at mAdHaTtEr at all, just an observation.
>
> I see a lot of the questions I asked when I joined the list (waaaay
> back in July ;-P).  Is there a way we can either make an FAQ for the
> list as an automatic email when you join the list, or maybe as a
> website?  I think this would be a valuable resource.

I think this idea has a lot of weight.  Plenty of other lists have
FAQ's and it would save the groaning when someone unsuspecting asks
something that's been said many times before.  It would probably need a
line or so in the welcome message when people join the list - so we
should probably check with Afterburner.

Roy