Re: [DL] Deadlands PBEM

Ahh, didn't know that about the referees not logging in. I think he's on
vacation, which would account for it.

Thanks for the insight.

I think you're right about finding players easier the way you're doing it.
I'll be a lot of folks there only check under D&D3E. I kinda wish they'd
use a d20 category for all the stuff that /is/ d20 but /isn't/ D&D.