Re: [DL] Deadlands PBEM

Ole,
I put a app in for your D20 game, sounds cool and I
have been wanting to play in the Wasted west setting
for a while.

I hope I make it in

Dregg

--- Ole Ingvar Stene <oleingva@ifi.ntnu.no> wrote:
> Hmm... is it a long time since the refree logged on?
> That causes a game to
> disappear from the Available Worlds, unless I am
> mistaken. Well, MINE shows
> in the Available Worlds, at least, just not under
> Deadlands, under D&D3 (I
> put it there since I use d20, I don't want to scare
> off people because they
> "don't know the rules").
>

> Ole
> --
> oleingva@ifi.ntnu.no - ICQ 67957926
>
>       -Quiduid Latin Dictum Sit Altum Vidtur-

=====
"Fangs were flying, capes were torn Hell hath no fury like a Vampire scorned The number one rule in this game:
Never call one by his real name Wigs were pulled, top hats were crushed By pointy boots in a rush And Boris at the bar orders a Bud and says, “It’s just another night at the Vampire Club."
-Voltaire