RE: [DL] RCV II

Heck, I picked up MY copy of RVCII at the local gaming store. Obviously
whatever distributor he's using still has copies.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On
Behalf Of Ben Rasmussen
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 11:40 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: Re: [DL] RCV II

Still seem to be a lot of copies of them floating around. I'd love to pass
PEG my money, but I'm still not yet quite taken by Ebooks...

Ebay seems to have copies of Law Dogs pop up frequently. RVCII is much
rarer, but even it gets listed atleast once a month if not more. Most of the
time you can even pick 'em up lower then retail, even counting shipping.

And then there's always other used book sorces other then Ebay....

--
Ben Rasmussen

"Going to war over religion is like arguing over who has the better
imaginary friend." Richard Jeni-