[DL] Re: California's Gov

>Oh, I can't believe I forgot the Rockies!  They're the conglomerate that
>handles all the shipping of Ghost Rock and staking of claims.
>
>There are other influential groups but I believe I've named all the major
>ones.
>
>Derek

My wife played an ex union soldier affiliated with the Rockies. She took a
level 1 enforcement as a "representative" of the Rockies interests. It
worked out great. Made for some great role-playing moments. If any campaign
is set in the Maze don't forget about this organization. Most miners hate
them and most wanna be's will schmooze them for a bigger piece of the pie.